Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tuesday 20th April

Hi Everyone
Saturday evening:
Harriet, Dean & I went to the Moby Dick public house for a well deserved carvery after the busy day in Liverpool (must say extremely good value for money).
Sunday :
Harriett & Dean left the campsite about 10.00 am as they had a 6 hour drive back to Devon.
I had a lazy day in the sun , cleaned the inside of the camper, that was Sunday.
Monday :
Left the campsite about 11.00 am, went to Bromborough and bought a little TV as I miss the News and Sport especially the football, haven't got a signal yet as the ariel in the camper is not very good so wil get that sorted soon.
Parked in the farmyard of Ailsa & Bernard Stockley at Howards Farm Eccleston, took Murphy for a long walk around the country lanes, in the evening I had a roast dinner with Ailsa & Bernard, watched my first tv in 5 weeks and had a good chat before retiring for the night.
all for now
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment