Sunday 11 April 2010

Sunday 2.30 pm

Hi Everyone
Saturday:
After taking Murphy for a long walk down some country lanes Simon & I caught the bus to Llandudno.
The town was bustling even more than Fridays visit, everything was open with crowds of people enjoying the warmth of the sun.
We split up as Simon was drawn to book shops where as I just wanted to have a good look around at everything.
Found an old Music Hall (with original plasterwork, Balcony with seats and curved boxes high up on each side) taken over by Wetherspoons.
Happened to walk in as a beer festival was in full swing, had a couple of pints of real ale at 90p per pint.
Walked along the prom and heard the unmistakable sound of a Punch & Judy (the children seemed to love it but the voices were a bit to much for me so I carried on walking soaking up the sun & fresh air).
I saw 2 cyclist 1 male 1 female with all their panniers attached to their bikes stopped just in front of me, I asked them were they were going " on a 2 week ride  to get used to our bikes before we go on a 2 year round the world trip".
I phoned Simon who came across and had a long talk with them both, they were exchanging hints & tips.
Simon & I went to Wetherspoons for a late lunch and returned to the campsite about 6.o clock , took Murphy for a walk and planned our next days journey.
Hi to Mandy and thanks for taking Murphy on all those walks
All for now
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment