Wednesday 17 March 2010

Wed. 17th March

Hi All
writing this in the morning as we have an internet conection.
I missed Johnathan Sampson & John Fogwell off the blog at Alf Resco's , thanks to you both.
We stayed last night at Cosawes Caravan Park at Peranaworthal.
Barry & Dee Cleaton (my Son in law Dean's Parents ) paid for our nights stay + Dee gave me lunch and when Simon arrived and had a shower we went to their home and had Delicious home made Steak & Ale pie, mashed potato, Gravy and various Veg. followed by Plums and custard, Glass of Bitter and Coffee.
Simon has not been sleeping very well as his bed is a little short so we are having a sort around today to give him a better bed.
Today's hello is to my sisters Paula, July and Maureen(the Cherry cake was lovely but it has all gone)
Also to my friends Howard & Thelma + Lucky the dog who live in Dartmouth.
All for now
Phil

1 comment:

  1. hi Phil! is it possible to include the name of the next lighthouse or two to be visited in your posts? or is it somewhere and I am missing it?

    Then if people want to meet Simon and yourself they have a bit of notice :o)

    And I didn't get your text...
    have a good day tomorrow!
    x

    ReplyDelete