Tuesday 16 March 2010

Tuesday Morning 16th March

Hi all
Nice to see more followers, I am writing this from the East Crinnis Caravan & Camping park at Par in Cornwall, Betty Olford  ( who has had Cancer herself ) was very kind and helpful and along with her husband (who unfortunately I did not meet) gave us free parking and use of all facilities, So a big thank you to them both.
 If you are on holiday in the Par area I know a warm welcome will always be there.
My next thank you is to Bob ( Bob the Job ) & Carol Cumpston if you lived in Chudleigh they used to run the DIY shop in the Square who not only put me onto the East crinnis campsite but also arrived with our evening meal, Simon had a saucepan of Chili Concarni? and I had  home cooked ham, Eggs, Bread and Beans washed down with a bottle of red wine, it was delicious.
Yesterday Simon rode with Nick Baker the BBC TV animal expert from Brixton to Par ( what a nice chap) and was picked up by Ceri his wife and Elvi? there daughter.
Because I did not do a blog yesterday i would like to thank all the riders who did the first day , Brother Mike, His son Lee , Simon Commerford,  Natalie Snell and all Simon's friends.
Phil

1 comment:

  1. Seems like its all going very well. Hope little Murphy is enjoying it too. Just noticed the "Where am I today" link - its brilliant.

    ReplyDelete