Friday 5 March 2010

First Blog

Hi to anyone who is reading this first Blog.
Simon and I are nearly ready to go, the motorhome is ready and we are counting the days before we set off from Dartmouth.
I am very encouraged by the number of members of the Camping & Caravanning Club who have responded to our call for one night stops on our trip around Britain, thank you all.
My next thank you goes to Chris Webb Chairman of Chudleigh Parish Council who donated £100 on behalf of the Council.
Once we are on the road I will try to update daily.
Phil

4 comments:

  1. Hi Phil!
    Yay! Blog!! Hoping you will post photos of your epic trip with Simon and Murphy [beware me, I may run off with Murphy heh heh]. We will all be following you on your blog, and there will be women meeting Simon at some of the stops along the way.

    What you are doing means the world to us. Thank you - and Simon [of course he is doing all the leg work] ;o)

    Really looking forward to meeting you on Sunday at Alf Resco!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Phil
    I'm really looking forward to following youre blog and also meeting you and Simon when you arrive 'Oop Norf'.. I'm going to get all the dates and may well stalk you both when your in Northumberland as there a a fair few lighthouses i think.
    Its fantastic what your doing and if while your in the Northumberland/Newcastle area and i'm up there, you need anything, just let me know ok? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just seen your little dog..... Thats done it.. stalker alert from me ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phil, Good luck on your adventure - see you next Sunday. Colin & Caroline

    ReplyDelete